Saturday, September 20, 2008

DNA on the way back to Guatemala!

We received an email from a wonderful woman who works at LabCorp that our DNA results are on the way back to the US embassy in Guatemala. She gave us a tracking number and the estimated time of arrival is Monday at 6pm. That means hopefully we will hear Tuesday or Wed. when our visa appointment is at the embassy-(pink.)
The BEST news is Tony and Joshua will be here this WEDNESDAY! I am so darn excited I can hardly stand it!! We will spend about a week and a half here. I know Tony is in such need of some relaxation time. He has been working so hard... burning the candle on both ends. Even our dog has been sick for him. Our return flight is Sat. Oct. 4th, so we are planning that our embassy appointment will be the week of Sept. 29th. They are only doing visa appointments Mon.-Wed. so praying nothing will surprise us now!
I will let you know when we are PINK!!!!!!!!
Love you all - Linda and Rosalia

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Isn't Pat wonderful! She is the sanity queen.

I'm so happy and excited for you,
Tony, Josh and Rosalia. I can hardly wait to read the "pink" post.