Saturday, August 2, 2008

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!

I have wondered how it would feel to write those words! (I am in a coffee house after trying 3 places to find internet working..... it went down yesterday at the apartment. My heart is still pounding..... or is it the caffeine??) I got a call yesterday afternoon from our lawyer. She stated that she had our file..... I of course thought that meant we were out on a "previo"... (something to fix.)
She repeated we were out... "you mean OUT... as in O --U--T" ... yes that is what she said.
We believe that all of you praying last week must have done an outstanding job.... out in a little over a week -- WOW!! God is good! Sooo..., what does this mean???
Rosalia is undeniably, LEGALLY, without a doubt, forever and ever..... a WOLF!!! She is ours and we are coming HOME!! YYIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joshua's birthday is Monday and I hope he enjoys his birthday present! I will post more when I get the internet back up and also post more pictures.
The next step is Rosalia gets a new birth certificate, with her new last name and Tony and I are also added. We have to get a passport, have a final physical from the U.S. doctor, a 2nd DNA is done (so the U.S. knows it is the same child that we started out with? (don't ask) and we get an embassy appointment (called "pink") where we get her U.S. visa. All in all, it could be 6-8 weeks. I can finally start writing weeks instead of "months" and "who knows?"!!
(I know it is the small things!)
Well, sweetpea just woke up.... post more later.
THANKS to everyone again for all your prayers and support.
Love, Linda and Rosalia

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am speechless...all I can say is we are all OVERJOYED with you!! you are gonna have one HECK of a party when you get home!

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! Thank God!

Elizabeth & Ellie

Krystal said...

Huge Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you :) :) :)

Jennifer said...

I just got a call telling me to check out your blog....!! We are SO EXCITED!!

Praying for a speedy pink!

Anonymous said...

YEAH GOD!!! We can't wait to meet her. Another Wolf,God is good!

Kim, John,and Christopher

Anna Feldt said...

What a special gift. She looks so precious. We can not wait to meet her in person. You know most of us on the bus at the K of C Royals baseball game were praying for a positive result.

Marya can not wait to see Rasalia and Joshua together.

Give her a squeeze from us.
Anna, Marya, Brice and Brenden

Unknown said...

I am SO happy for you Linda. You and your family have been thru so much. I have shared some with the OA group and we have been praying also! Much love to you - can't wait to meet ROSALIA!!!

Nichol Family said...

We are so glad to hear this great news. We know it has been a long time coming for your family and we are so happy that you will be home soon! Hugs and kisses to both of you, can't wait to meet miss Rosalia!
Eric, Shannon, Grant & Graidon