Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Passport tomorrow!

OK, I knew as soon as I posted (earlier today) something would happen... and it did! Got the call today that we have our amended birth certificate-yeah! Tomorrow we go into the city for a passport photo/passport for Rosalia. After that we get approval from the US embassy to do a 2nd DNA (called orange). I am not sure if we will get it done Friday or have to wait till next Tuesday after the holiday. Hopefully, I'll know more tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing well getting back into the school swing. Can't believe that school has already started! I will update again soon. (Tony and Joshua start your packing!!!)
God bless.
Linda and Rosalia

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Linda -

What great news! Hopefully you will be home before you know it!

Keeping you all in our prayers...

Debbie said...

AHHH!!!! Great, wonderful, fantastic, super news. Before you know it, you'll be back on U.S. soil with that beautiful little girl in tow. I'm sure Tony and Joshua are jumping with joy about now.

Anonymous said...

so...just because i'm so curious and anxious to get you home...how long are we talking now? if you know, maybe you have no idea still at this point. just curious if we're talking a week or month or what. so excited for you!

Carrie said...

Linda,
Scott and I have been watching your progress for months, I have been afraid I will jinx you if I comment, but now fell I can say "YEAH"!
I bet Tony and Joshua are so happy to think you will all be together again soon for good. I bet this has been hard on yu all and I think you are the stringest person I know.
All our love and prayers,
Scott and Carrie Rand

Jane said...

Linda,

Can you tell me where Rosalia's BC came from and was it a RENAP city?

Thanks
Jane