Monday, April 21, 2008

Another week!??!






Howdy from another week of life with Linda and Rosalia. I was waiting to post because I thought we might get some good news on our case this week, but no such luck. We are still in PGN and with the 2nd reviewer, but at least not kicked out and having to fix something in our case file. Rosalia added to her collection of fun things to do with a "cheap" walker from the local market and a johnny-jumper that she loves. Both are good at helping those legs get stronger. She also loves her bath and HAS to watch the water go IN and OUT. Don't cover my eyes with a towel till it is all done!!
It is nice to have a real bathtub and not have to bathe her in a laundry bucket.
We had a little excitement on Wed. night. As we were going to sleep the world began to shake - literally!! There was an earthquake that we later found out was a 6.1 on the scale. Being from Kansas I layed there and just prayed. Found out I should probably take my baby and get out of the house! Another life event I am learning while here in Guatemala.
Hope it is warming up where you are and you can get out to enjoy the spring.
Love to all and thanks for all the comments! They are really fun to read. MISS YOU!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Linda, So good to see you and Miss Rosalia are keeping busy! She is just so gorgeous with those lashes! I hope your patience isn't wearing too thin...I know how you must miss Tony and Joshua. You are all in my prayers for a speedy, safe, and loving adoption! We miss you at work! Johnna is starting to 'organize', so it's time you came home and set her straight! Just kidding...I love seeing your updates, and I do hope it progresses easily. Love, Court